Monday, April 20, 2009

Havoc

Life isn't meant to be easy, it is filled mountains and valleys. At some point we all need to look around and appreciate what we have and stop taking everything for granted. We should all treat others with respect and love, why stay around to be dragged around. But we do have to realize that we are only human, we all are capable of making mistakes and sometimes its just inevitable.

Over the past months I have come to see things more clear. So many life changing experiences that change your perspective on everything. I feel like the past six months have been nothing but chaos. Just as everything begins to calm down something else comes up. Feels like I can't even catch a break with anything. I appreciate all the great friends I have, its also great that they appreciate at me back. I have some great friends that I know that will be life long friends, where the others are just friends and it ends there. Birds with the same wings will fly in the same flock.

Life throws you curve balls so we can learn from them. Pain is ineveitable but mourning is an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment